Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Blast form the past - videos from 2002 research cruise at the Galapagos Rift

OK it is only 15 years after the fact but am posting some videos from the  2002 Galapagos Rift Expedition I went on May 24 - June 4, 2002.  It was the cruise honoring the 25th Anniversary of the discovery of deep sea hydrothermal vent ecosystems.



For more information see the web site from Dive and Discover





Here is a playlist with all my videos, some from the cruise and some from the Galapagos Islands where the cruise started / stopped.  I have not edited any of the videos - just digitized everything from the tapes and posted them.  Apologies if anything is, well, inappropriate for any reason.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...